Leaderboard
728x15

Ph Fashion Week outfit w/ Sir Rajo Laurel

Large Rectangle
So here's a clearer picture of what I wore to the Philippine Fashion Week (Rajo + Bench show) Summer 2012. I wasn't really supposed to wear that. I planned to wear something more, uh, let's say, over the top. The night before, one of our head stylists warned us to wear something comfy since we're gonna be running around; hence, ze outfit! 
Plain beige vneck tee
comfy cardi from Oxygen
carrot jean from Bench
sling bag from Oxygen
shoes from Dr. Martens
Brushed up hair for the high fashion-ish look I'm going for    -__- Did my hair on my own, btw.

With somma my co-interns :)

 Rajo Uno, Rajo Dos dance craze, with the brilliant man himself, Sir Rajo Laurel! 

Photos taken by Sir Nio Manzano (one of our kind bosses) :)

For more fashion updates, you know what to do :)


For styling needs, product reviews, event invites, contact me at williamcheng3@yahoo.com



Banner