Leaderboard
728x15

Enrolled at Fashion Institute of the Philippines

Large Rectangle

Just this month, I enrolled myself in a Fashion Styling class/course at the Fashion Institute of the Philippines (Makati Branch). Mentored by Miss Tin Ledesma. So yeah, I've been juggling workloads, left and right, from DLSU and FIP- I’m one busy bee as of these moments. Though I still manage to balance all my responsibilities for both of these said schools, of course. I’ll do all I can to further improve my fashion styling skills. All these? FOR YOU. ALL OF YOU!

Here are some of the fun, new, and exciting courses offered there:

In this fashion styling course we are introduced to different styling things. Such as fashion eras, being creative, body shapes, improvising, etc. What's more exciting is that for more than half of the course, we'll be immersed in real fashion photoshoots. And we're gon be le stylists-how cool is that?!

 Pray for me! My finals for both (DLSU and FIP) are on August. I know it’ll be a toilsome job but I guess I can handle it! I hope. I should, rather. Pardon me if I haven’t been updating my blog lately. Rest assured, I will blog something which both MEN and WOMEN will benefit from! I shall use my widened styling knowledge! My following entries will not only be interesting, but it will also be useful!

Our I.D.! Which apparently we just got earlier. :)



For styling needs, product reviews, event invites, contact me at williamcheng3@yahoo.com

Banner