Leaderboard
728x15

Penshoppe : Philippine Fashion Week Spring Summer 2013

Large Rectangle
Last October 28, 2012, during the Philippine Fashion Week Spring Summer 2013 at the SMX Convention Center, Penshoppe showed showed their upcoming collection! 

I would like to especially thank my blogger friend who brought me to this event! I didn't even know we were VIPs for the Penshoppe fashion show. So we enjoyed a few drinks at the cocktail lounge.


 With my blogger friend, Nika Plana














Penshoppe's give away!








Penshoppe's newest, Spring Summer 2013 collection!
(incomplete)


































































 Check out Penshoppe's Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/penshoppeofficial?fref=ts
or their website: http://www.penshoppe.com/home.php?page=home
Twitter: @Penshoppe

You can also follow me on Twitter and on Instagram: @willchengiam


For styling needs, product reviews, event invites, contact me at williamcheng3@yahoo.com



Will Cheng, fashion stylist


Banner