Leaderboard
728x15

Lesley Mobo : Ph Fashion Week Spring Summer 2013

Large Rectangle
Another break was given to me as an assistant stylist when I was asked to work for the London-based Filipino fashion designer, Lesley Mobo. From what I heard and I have observed, this event was a very, very private event. Not like the usual PFW shows wherein there are VIPs and random people get invited. But for the finale of the Philippine Fashion Week Spring Summer 2013 was different, Lesley Mobo’s show gave personal invites to the bigwigs of fashion (i.e. prominent fashion designers, celebrity fashion stylists, and so on)

Here are some of the things we, the Noel Manapat styling team, have prepared prior to the event.

Lesley Mobo's Collection









Embellished backpack






With my fellow interns/bloggers! Mica Asuncion and Nika Plana


My outfit for that day. We were assigned to comply to an all-black dresscode and we have to be "stylishly functional"


Shoes: Wade

 \
Watch: Technomarine


Bag: Oxygen


Top: Uniqlo
Pants: Bench
Sunnies: Forever 21 || 21 Men 







Re-fitting before the show. Making adjustments...







And oh, special thanks to Nio Manzano (he's not in the picture though) and to Alex Lapa, our bosses, for this opportunity! :)


Celebrity Fashion Stylist, Alex Lapa








One of Mobo's team was wearing this cool shirt!



A couple of hours before the show, I just threw in a blazer!





Tessa Prieto Valdez


With Lesley Mobo




Lesley Mobo doing a quick check up on his collection



With our boss Noel Manapat







Danica Magpantay





Lesley Mobo gave us shirts! Remembrance :)


Follow me on Twitter and on Instagram @willchengiam
Will Cheng, fashion stylist

Til my next post :)



Banner