Leaderboard
728x15

SPOTTED: Rocking her neons

Large Rectangle
Just to be clear, all my blog entries which will have a SPOTTED title will be random people or personal friends of mine whom I think are wearing fashionable pieces! Not necessarily his/her entire outfit but it could be just a piece of clothing or an accessory. Expect more SPOTTED blog entries soon and where you can grab 'em! 

First up, is from my fashion styling internship last Philippine Fashion Week Spring Summer 2013 for Human. Wherein a model, Nikita McElroy of PMAP, was sporting a neon chill look that day. No, it wasn't an outfit she was to model but it was really what she was wearing that day! :) 






Peach top- zara trf
Maxi skirt- dax bayani
Neon brogues- forever 21
Canvass bag- dax bayani
Neon bracelet- Divisoria
Necklace- landmark makati
Watch- coach
This photo is from my Instragram (follow me: willchengiam)

Will Cheng, fashion stylist
Banner