Leaderboard
728x15

Military + Denim Look

Large Rectangle
Before this season ends, I wanted to showcase what I have been planning to blog about since October, now I have finally gotten the chance to do so, I can tell a little about this look.

Location: Tagaytay
Date: Dec 23, 2012
Special thanks to: William Cheng II for the photo



Ash Blonde hair thanks to Richard of Henry Calayag Salon
Blazer: Bloggers United 4
Tank: Cotton On
Denim Cut-offs
Socks: IZOD
Boots: Dr. Martens





Black Brooklyn Spike 
Brown 3 Braided Chord Strings 
I got those from Hermanas Online Shop! Check out their Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/HermanasOnlineShop?fref=ts 
for more fashionable, trendy, and fun accessories! :)






This season, two of the loudest trends are military and denim, so I tried to combine both looks in one outfit! Thank you and I hope you liked it!


For styling needs, product reviews, event invites, contact me at williamcheng3@yahoo.com


Feel free to ask me by typing in comments and suggestions will be highly appreciated! Also, to subscribe in my blog, Go to https://circus-sin.blogspot.com/ On the right part, you'll see "Join this Site" below my "blog entries" list, then even though you don't have blogpsot, you may still subscribe (you either use your gmail, yahoo mail, or twitter or all) It will be instructed after clicking "Join this Site"
Then "follow publicly" Thank you


Will Cheng, fashion stylist

Banner