Leaderboard
728x15

Shopping Spree from Oxygen and SM Megamall

Large Rectangle
 I am happy and very much thankful to tell you that I have been SM Megamall's #MEGAYAP4GRABS Day 6 winner! And I guess you know what I have won, it's a 15K shopping spree at Oxygen at SM Megamall.

But of course, since Christmas is about sharing, for the first time, I will be giving away items from Oxygen for all you guys and gals out there so stay tuned for updates and mechanics ;) 

But first, lemme show how my trip went. Of course, as a part of my blog, I would show you fashion finds. ;) Had a quick interview with their supervisor and these are their latest holiday collection for everyone (as shown last season of Philippine Fashion Week)




Almost all of the items I have taken photos of are from their latest collection. 









Some of these items/photos are the ones which I personally like! :)











What I have noticed for men, red is their theme and prints and aztecs for their holiday collection. Which are so in right now!










Our all-time favorite! Items which are on sale!! Perfect for gifts :)





Outfits wouldn't be as stylish without bags, sandals, and accessories! 










After, taking photos of what Oxygen had to offer, it was then time to finally shop! :)



For the record, I bought this blazer :))



Yay or Nay?








After almost two hours of shopping for me, my family, and my readers (yes, you guys), I am finally done! :)









I would like to thank Oxygen (http://www.facebook.com/oxygenclothing?fref=ts) and SM Megamall (http://www.facebook.com/smmegamall?fref=ts) + Tim Yap for this opportunity!
Follow them on Twitter to win shopping sprees, GCs, etc! 
https://twitter.com/smmegamall and https://twitter.com/OXYGENCLOTHING

So make sure to drop by SM Megamall and Oxygen for your Christmas shopping. Their staff will be more than happy to assist you :) 

I will be giving away items which I bought from Oxygen for you, my readers! Tees, a bag, and a limited edition designer pants all for you! It will be up on my blog very soon! 
For updates, follow me on Twitter! 
@willchengiam

Will Cheng, fashion stylist
For collabs, contact me through williamcheng3@yahoo.com and cheng3.william@gmail.com


Banner