Leaderboard
728x15

OOTD: CAPE & CULOTTES

Large Rectangle
HAPPY FRIDAY STYLISTAS!!!!


You know I couldn't leave you without a bomb ass outfit to get you through the weekend. No better way to bring in the weekend then with these culottes. 



I shot this on the banks of Brooklyn and loved every minute of it.  How great was it to have my beloved Brooklyn as the backdrop for this look.
 
Culottes are trending this summer.  Yes they are 80's but everything that is old is new so why not these snazzy cut of pants.  PLUS they are super comfy while still being fashionable. 



Thise from LB you can dress up or down. Me, I decided to dress them professional. 
Keeping in my 80's feel, I added a snakeskin blue fanny pack.  To keep it modern, I added my cape jacket (told you this will be a repeat offender) and finally some good ol fashion pumps pumps.

OUTFIT DETIALS

 
Cape: Who what wear for Target
Top/pants: Lane Bryant
Fanny pack: Flea Market Find
Banner