Leaderboard
728x15

OOTD: HOUNDSTOOTH DRESS AND PINK LEATHER (C. SIRIANO+LB OUTFIT)

Large Rectangle

 


HELLO MY STYLISTAS!  By now I know you guys are heading out of town to start your long weekend.  So for you guys have a safe vacay and take care of yourself.

My outfit of the day comes from the C. Siriano Collaboration with Lane Bryant.
I am so in love with this pink jacket (this is my fave shade) and was a perfect match to the heart shape neck line of this swing dress. The pattern is eye catching and amazing.  It was a bit tighter then I imagine so if you plan on getting this dress PLEASE try on.  You may need to size up as I did.





I kept in my color scheme with my make up and did an ultra fem matte pink lip. 
Complement my dress with my turquoise necklace and bracelet and kept all other jewelry simple.




What to purchase my look?  Hit the link below to purchase

 OUTFIT DETAILS
Dress, Leather Jacket, Shades: Lane Bryant
Shoes: Torrid
Jewelry: Mirina Collections


special thanks to Lane Bryant for outfit
photographer: Art by Lee
Banner