Leaderboard
728x15

ANTM's Allison Harvard + Style Origin's last stop in MNL

Large Rectangle
Yello! So even though I missed the chance of having my picture taken with America's Next Top Model finalist, Allison Harvard from Philippine Fashion Week, I'm so glad she went to Bonifacio High Street (Style Origin's second to the last stop in Manila) to visit one of our designers there and her very good friend, Michael Cinco. 
Pardon me for my oily face and haggard look. This was right after the whole show ended! Allison Harvard is just so gorgeous! Gotta love her eyes! :)

We also got the chance to have picture with Project Runway Philippines' consultant/mentor, Mr. Jojie Lloren! Who also was a designer for that show!

With my co-interns, Rollen and Krizia. 

Having said that the Style Origin's 2012 last stop are in Bonifacio High Street and Market Market, this also means that we're kinda done with our internship. <Aww :( > So yeah, it's sad but I would want to thank Ayala Mall's Style Origin for giving me this opportunity to help out, to learn, and enhance my skills in fashion styling. I gained friends, met Filipino fashion designers, and more. I won't forget all the experiences from my first ever fashion internship.This is not the last of me! 
Banner