Leaderboard
728x15

Who says only the slim can be sexy?

Large Rectangle
*My sizzer came up with the title

My voluptuous/ shrinking sister, Rhea Cheng, was one of those very firsts who gave me fashion tips back in grade school. She would always criticize what I was wearing and all. Then we became consultants of one another. And now, I am practically her consultant. ‘Cause she is already stylish enough. J A quick story, dressing her up or shopping together is our bonding time. Also food-tripping, her treat, of course!

The other night, she called me up to her room and she asked me what she can wear to her high school friend’s engagement party. So I said a black skirt and then we’ll find what top would work. Then she said she couldn’t wear black because her friend’s Chinese, so yeah. Then I came up with this outfit which compliments her body where she looked classy! But then it looked like she was going clubbing. So yet again, I had to choose another outfit. And finally!

https://twitter.com/#!/ilaurenrhea


She showed me a skirt she’d like to wear, so I looked for a pink tank, and I saw this mustard cardi which would pretty much pull off her entire outfit! The shoes were cut so I'll just describe it. She's wearing white heels with black-ish design. :)
Banner