Leaderboard
728x15

BTS of my finals for fashion school

Large Rectangle
Just this September 1, 2012 (in line with my finals for DLSU), I had to conduct a photoshoot on my own, as a requirement for my fashion styling class. Meaning, I had to create my own shoot-which is, by the way, not an easy thing to do. I had to look for my own model, photographer, hmua (hair and make up artist), assistant, location, clothes, shoes, and much more. I still do not know how I got over this! 

Tip: Plan ahead of time. Cramming can sometimes be good, but it is better to be prepared ;)

Here are some BTS photos. By the way, BTS means behind the scenes! ;) 


(c) Franz Andrews
(c) Franz Andrews
(c) Franz Andrews
With Lhee Murias (HMUA) and Dianne Hernandez (Model)

(c) Franz Andrews
I thought we had to do a fierce/high fashion/lost shot :)) Guess I was wrong :))

(c) Franz Andrews
Lhee Murias, HMUA (to models & local celebs)



(c) Franz Andrews
Keven Samson, over-all assistant, fierce






(c) Franz Andrews
This was supposedly for a test shot but since I got a copy..


(L-R)Franz Andrews,photographer || Will Cheng, stylist || 
Dianne Hernandez, model || 
Lhee Murias, HMUA || Naicky Serrano, asst photographer

I will post the final output within tomorrow! Watch out for it ;)


For styling needs, product reviews, event invites, contact me at williamcheng3@yahoo.com

Banner