Leaderboard
728x15

Second fashion internship (Bench)

Large Rectangle

Being able to work/intern for Bench again is another break for me! Like any other internships, this is another chance for me to show how much of a team worker I am, to show how inquisitive and willing I am to learn more about not only the fashion world but also the nature of working. I would like to thank again one of our head stylists, Nio Manzano, the same person who hooked me up with my first ever fashion internship! (Which I also blogged before, so you can probably check that one out also)

This time, I got “promoted” to a “key person” still an intern but on a higher state. And still working as an assistant stylist! A promotion could mean a lot to one’s career. That is why I have to prove myself even more and show them that they weren’t wrong in giving me this promotion! This is yet another stepping stone to my career as a fashion stylist!

 Got this photo from: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151171220641251&set=a.10150685291516251.451542.40754751250&type=3



On the other hand, the reason why I made this particular entry is to help Bench promote their show entitled, “Bench Universe: The 2012 Denim and Underwear Show”. This show will run for two consecutive nights. So if you’re not able to watch or to get a ticket for the 13thof September (Thursday), then you can still get one for the 14th  (Friday). Far East Movement will be there! Celebs and tons of dancers plus ANTM models!



See you guys there! ;)


Banner