Leaderboard
728x15

Menswear Shoot (FIP Project)

Large Rectangle
This shoot was the one which didn't require me do a laborious task. Since it's a menswear shoot, I wouldn't have a hard time looking for men's clothes, ergo, I can use some of my clothes. (And almost all the clothes used for this shoot are mine) Since I am also, model size. HAHAHA 

Moving on, the model, which weren't introduced to us beforehand turned out to be one of the models from my first fashion internship just last summer. Mark McMahon is a part of the Philippine Azkals team, a Bench model, and a host of ABS-CBN's late night show, CGE TV!

Readers, I give you, our Menswear shoot! 




Photographer: Louie Parinas
Model: Mark McMahon of Elite
Stylists: Will Cheng, Peach Israel, Jonna Villegas
HMUA: Peach Israel

You might probably be wondering why I only posted three photos. Well apparently, those were the only ones given to us! But it looks good, right? Tune in for more posts! :)
Banner