Leaderboard
728x15

Bench Universe: The 2012 Denim and Underwear Show

Large Rectangle


Last September 14, 2012, Bench makes a mark yet again on Philippine fashion. I was again, “hired” as a key person (still an intern but a bit promoted) This is all thanks to Nio Manzano and most especially to Sir Noel Manapat (and the whole team behind him)




Oh yeah, Will Cheng, ALL ACCESS! Whaddup :)) 
Being given the chance to have an all access ID had both its advantages and disadvantages! Advantages, I can go anywhere. When I say anywhere, I mean anywhere! The celebrities' holding are, the stage, etc! Disadvantages? Well, I won't call it a disadvantage since I like running around and it is also a part of my job!


Fitting of the celebs at Makati Shangri-La with Miss Melai Cantiveros.






When I became a fitting model for Mr. Paolo Avelino! One of the reasons why I love my internship! They are making my frustrations come true!

With one of my model friends, Jodilly Pendre! 


"Y'all know me, I'm Sophie" (song from her ANTM cycle)
Who doesn't?! :))



We meet again, Allison Harvard! The beauty of her quirkiness still puts me in awe! <3


FAR EAST MOVEMENT!
So turn up the love || Let's flyyyyyyy || Now I'm feeling so fly like a G6!



One of the designers which I am assigned to, Mr. Albert Andrada!


Co-styled 
Ms. Melai Cantiveros and Mr. Jason Francisco




w/ Michael Cinco


One of the L.A. dancers


With Kathryn Bernardo and Julia Montes


Julia Montes in Furne One


Co-styled Kathryn Bernando in Rajo Laurel



Painted people for Rajo Laurel
They were one of the highlights of the show! Amazing!





At the backstage with Sophie Sumner in Cary Santiago



Jodilly Pendre in Cary Santiago! Stunning!


Paolo Avelino for Cary Santiago
Noticed something? This is the one I fitted :))

 Can I just say, the whole Arena went wild when COCO MARTIN went out! Everyone was shouting and cheering for him!









 The man behind the brand, Mr. Ben Chan!
 With ANTM's Dominique Reighard

With one of my fellow interns, Krizia Cortez



 Feel free to ask me by typing in comments and suggestions will be highly appreciated! Also, to subscribe in my blog, Go to https://circus-sin.blogspot.com/ On the right part, you'll see "Join this Site" below my "blog entries" list, then even though you don't have blogpsot, you may still subscribe (you either use your gmail, yahoo mail, or twitter or all) It will be instructed after clicking "Join this Site"
Then "follow publicly" Thank you

For fashion updates, follow me on Twitter https://circus-sin.blogspot.com and on Instagram @willchengiam 

For styling needs, product reviews, event invites, contact me at williamcheng3@yahoo.com

Will Cheng, fashion stylist
Banner