Leaderboard
728x15

Featured on Philippine Star w Tim Yap & winners

Large Rectangle
In line with one of my previous entry entitled, "Luncheon with Tim Yap & MEGAYAP4GRABS winners + Post new year outfit" https://circus-sin.blogspot.com/2013/01/luncheon-with-tim-yap-megayap4grabs.html , I decided to made a sequel from it. 

Last Saturday, January 13, 2013, SM Megamall (@smmegamall) tweeted about us being on the SUPREME page of The Philippine Star (@PhilippineStar , @PhilStarSUPREME) which Mr. Tim Yap (@officialTIMYAP) retweeted. 

One reason why I decided to blog about this is, it's not every day that you get to be featured in a national newspaper, well, at least for me I don't. A quick and brief recap from my previous entry, I was the DAY 6 winner of #MEGAYAP4GRABS (a 15k shopping spree in Oxygen) and SM Megamall + Tim Yap invited all of us winner for a luncheon earlier this year. I thought it was just gonna be a lunch where we'll eat, say hi hello to everyone, but I was proved wrong. I met, chatted, and laughed with all of the winners, even became close to some! Tim Yap also took the time to get to know every single one of us. He is a very kind, a really funny, and a stylish man! You wouldn't feel how big he is when he's with people. Since he also is an editor in the Philippine Star, we were featured! Woot! Woot! :)

I didn't just win a shopping spree. I've met one of the people I look up to in the industry and more importantly, I have met and gained new friends. :)




The photo which I have posted in my Instagram account. Follow me on Instagram: @willchengiam


And I was also featured in one of the winners' blog, http://mrlifestyle.tumblr.com/ Thanks, Jomz for the special feature!

 Feel free to ask me by typing in comments and suggestions will be highly appreciated! Also, to subscribe in my blog, Go to https://circus-sin.blogspot.com/ On the right part, you'll see "Join this Site" below my "blog entries" list, then even though you don't have blogpsot, you may still subscribe (you either use your gmail, yahoo mail, or twitter or all) It will be instructed after clicking "Join this Site"
Then "follow publicly" Thank you


For styling needs, contact me at williamcheng3@yahoo.com or cheng3.william@gmail.com

Will Cheng, fashion stylist


Banner