Leaderboard
728x15

#1 Fashion Must-Haves for Men: Pants

Large Rectangle
Finally, I have been meaning to blog about menswear for a very long time now. Now, to all my male readers, get ready to have all the items you will be needing in your closets! Anyway, I would not want to prolong this anymore.

The #1 fashion must-haves for men, for me, are good pairs of pants. Investing on good pair/s of pants could pretty much go a long, long a way. (A trivia, my dad has this Levi's pants which he had almost 15 years ago which he still have until now) But which kinds of pants? Here are the top 3 pants on my list which you ought to have!


1. First, a good pair of straight cut denim jeans. Straight cut jeans never go out of style! It's truly a must-have.

These are from Bench






2. Second, a pair of slim cut jeans
These kinds of pants are "in" right now and they also never go out of style

One of my slim cut jeans came from Oxygen.



These pair of slim cut jeans are from Lee







3. Third, if you are up for a more modern and stylish look, then skinny jeans could be those pair of pants you're looking for. Slim cut jeans especially skinny jeans make your legs look leaner and longer

The light denim jeans are from Levi's and the darker one's from Uniqlo.






There you go! Your first fashion musthaves! Remember, a pair of branded jeans could be quite expensive but make sure if they are, they'll last for a long time.

Feel free to ask me by typing in comments. Plus, suggestions will be highly appreciated! Also, to subscribe in my blog, Go to https://circus-sin.blogspot.com/ On the right part, you'll see "Join this Site" located below the list of "blog entries", and even though you don't have blogpsot, you may still subscribe (you either use your gmail, yahoo mail, or twitter or all) It will be instructed after clicking "Join this Site"
Then "follow publicly"

For fashion updates, follow me on Twitter https://circus-sin.blogspot.com and on Instagram @willchengiam 

For styling needs, contact me at williamcheng3@yahoo.com or cheng3.william@gmail.com

Will Cheng, fashion stylist
Banner