Leaderboard
728x15

Luncheon with Tim Yap & MEGAYAP4GRABS winners + Post new year outfit

Large Rectangle
As I have tweeted before, I was the Day 6 winner of SM Megamall's MEGAYAP4GRABS. I won the 15k shopping spree which I have shared to my family and gave away some of the items to you guys. Then, just last month, we were informed that we were gonna have a lunch with Tim Yap.

Earlier this afternoon, I met my fellow winners at HK Choi resto with Tim Yap

(Pardon the blurry photos)


With one of the people whom I look up to in the industry! 


Polka dots polo from Oxygen
Inner shirt from Bench 
Emerald pants from Oxygen
Sling bag from Oxygen

I decided to wear the polka dotted polo cause it's from Oxygen and the year has just started. So it's perfect to wear polka dots where no one can judge you. Emerald pants made the look balanced in terms of color (in contrast with the top) and fun socks to make it a little funky and fun (clearer photo below)





Watch from Technomarine
Socks from Giordano
Shoes from Lacoste


AGAIN, I'm really sorry for the photos.







With some of the winners


Thank you SM Megamall, special shoutout to the marketing department, thank you also to HK Choi! Their food is just delish!





Tim Yap Instagrammed us! I reposted this :) 
Follow me on Instagram: @willchengiam



The following photos were taken by and are from one of my new friends, Thea (https://twitter.com/ruthyfrutty) :) 


Tim Yap w/ Thea 


With #MEGAYAP4GRABS winners with SM Megamall Marketing Staff :)










And finally, a photo with the very fashionable, talented, and humble Tim Yap 


This is one day I would never forget. The year has definitely started out good for me/us. Just to share, I have gotten some styling gigs and a modeling gig in the upcoming months so watch out for those! 

For styling needs contact me at williamcheng3@yahoo.com or cheng3.william@gmail.com


Will Cheng, fashion stylist




Banner