Leaderboard
728x15

Fashion Must-haves for MEN. Soon. + What to watch out for in my blog this year

Large Rectangle
Initially, this blog I made last year was supposed to be mainly about male fashion and my fashion styling portfolio & internships, and fashion events I attend to. But I wasn't able to fully cater to the gentlemen out there, since women are the ones who seem to consult me more. 

This year, it's gonna be different! Due to requests and suggestions, I will try to blog more about MENSWEAR or fashion for men. First on my list, fashion must-haves for men! Each entry will have at least one fashion must-have! (I hope to publish my first entry tomorrow) And, there will be a lot more entries for the must-have menswear. So better watch out!

Also, in the following months, like what I did to my good friend Mandy (in one of my blog entries), I will crash one of my friend's closet and style him up and help him with what to wear on such events or happenings! In short, helping how to style one's self.  

Gals, don't be worried. Rest assured, I will still blog about female fashion! 

LASTLY, I will finally have my blog professionally designed and programmed all for your comfort! So there is definitely a lot to watch out for in my blog! :)

AND, I have much more plans for my blog and for you my readers! I just don't want to preempt it! :) 

Hoping to have a fruitful and fashionable year with you guys! Feel free to comment here your suggestions and requests! :)

Subscribe in my blog! On  my blog  https://circus-sin.blogspot.com/ Click "Join this Site" which you will find on the right side, then enter any email address you want, then follow publicly! :)



For styling needs (photoshoots, personal styling, etc) contact me through, williamcheng3@yahoo.com OR cheng3.william@gmail.com


Will Cheng, fashion stylist
Banner