Leaderboard
728x15

STYLE EYE ON LANE BRYANT+ SIRIANO COLABORATION WITH SPOKE MODEL DANIELLE BROOKS

Large Rectangle


“We took a lot of inspiration from 1950s ice cream parlors. I wanted there to be a lot of prints and stripes and textures, but still feel modern, with a little vintage feeling as well. I think the clothes are really great, wearable, fun and fresh, and that’s what we wanted to see.”-C. Siriano


A few weeks back I let you guys know that one of the HOTTEST designers of our generation has come over to the bright side and releasing his collection for Lane Bryant Feature.

I have LOVED Christan for so many years.  Working backstage for MB Fashion Week for his show as well as project runway, I have witness first hand this man greatness.

For so many years I've craved to wear this designer.  To have this apart of my closet is a bit of a tear jerkier for me.  Plus size women have always had one designer they really wish they could put on their backs and spend their hard earned money for and having Siriano grace my body is making me super excited!!!



ON TOP OF EVERYTHING!!! Danille, Tastee from "Orange is the New Black", is show us just how amazing chocolate thick skin looks in Siriano.  
This is not the first time Danielle has rocked Siriano.  Just this past awards season she rocked custom Siriano on the red carpet of the Emmy awards.

Danielle said “Being plus-size, it’s very easy to put a woman in black or navy dress,” she says, “but to get to show color on my chocolate skin is really fun for me, and it’s not an option that always comes around.”
“Right now, I’m embracing it and learning to love my size where I am, and not be ashamed of being plus-size,” she says. “What is there to be ashamed of? I’m sexy. I’m fine. It’s just a number that we’ve given it. I wear a size 14. That number, I could change it to 0, it won’t matter. I’m embracing where I am and trying to stay fit and healthy in the midst of that.”

AMEN TO ALL OF THAT!!!!



The Christian Siriano for Lane Bryant collection hits stores today April 28th. 
Click here to purchase


Banner