Leaderboard
728x15

District of Curves Fashion Showcase

Large Rectangle
 Last weekend I decided to go to DC on the fly with fellow blogger Natasha, Dressing room 8, for District of Curves Fashion Showcase. I wasn't sure what the show was going to be like or what designers were showing but I wanted to see what DC has to offer in terms of plus size fashion.


We started the day covering the Modeling 101 Workshop hosted by Ausha Smith.  Ausha is the founder of Rèussir School of Modeling, Acting & Refinement and a model herself.  Models was given some simple but much needed (and sometimes forgotten) marketing and modeling tips.  Ausha was VERY hand on with each model and the was #droppinjewels (inside joke...sorry)
Side note: if you ever want to learn about modeling. runway  I would suggest her school as your choice.



I saw these model walk and can tell they worked hard.  I looked at a few of these girls and saw serious model material. From a woman who watched models for a large portion of her career, that is saying a lot.  After seeing these models, I was excited to see them rock that DC runway. 

At the show, we met up with some other bloggers, models, designers and we had an amazing time before the show dancing to Prince and having a serious blogger party!!!!

With Crystal DiggsLaTonya BubblestheSocialite Mann, KT-Lex Baker 
Love you ladies!!! Throw my duces up!!!

Now THE fashion....









Over all I really enjoyed myself and DC Fashion Showcase.  I will defiantly be making this trip again. This is a show I am very happy I did not miss.

Photos provided by M. Amstrong photography
Banner