Leaderboard
728x15

OOTD: SPRING FLORAL DRESS

Large Rectangle


HEY GIRL HEY!!!!
It was a struggle to get the sun to shine over NYC for a few weeks.  My mood kind of fell off so taking pictures while its cloudy or rainy was not exciting to me. I felt more like London in fall then New York in Spring.  So much rain it was hard to accept it was spring.

Was so thankful for the sun coming out that my floral A-line dress HAD to go on.


When I got this dress I thought it would be great for Mothers Day (incase my Mini had somewhere she wanted us to go)  but it also reminded me of 60's housewives.  So I decided to keep the makeup simple but go with a bold fire red lipstick.

I love the print and the vibrant color. The size was a bit too big but fixe that right up by taking the advice of a very smart designer Robert E. Knight, and added a thin belt. S

Spring calls for cooler evening so I always keep my leather draped just in case.



OUTFIT DETAILS
Total outfit from Ashley Stewarts

Banner