Leaderboard
728x15

CHRISTIAN SIRIANO/LANE BRYANT RUNWAY SHOW AND THE EMPOWERING WOMEN SUMMIT

Large Rectangle

Yesterday, I was rooftop of the United Nations watching the most beautiful collection from one of my most beloved designer and my most loved brand.

After a bit of confusion as to what building to head too, a long maze of clearance (this is the UN!!!) and a "I just love you" to plus male model Zack Miko, I walked out to NYC sky line, bright sunshine and a beautiful grass runway.  

PHOTO VIA ESTRELLA FASHION REPORT
In NEC WORLD,  I was running late so I had very little time to take photos of celebrities/stylist BUT here are a few






With kisses and hellos from my blogger boos (some of whom I haven't seen in a while) I sat down ready to see the collection.  Even though the collection is already in store, fashion shows from Siriano is never simple.  I hope to see some concept pieces and maybe even some items made available later in store (cross fingers)


Video I stream live from Periscope
Video now available on Youtube


Blow are photos of the collection









Finally


Now for pictures of me, friends and my blogger boos






remember the model I said I love you too...here he is!!!
Im so creepy lol

LOVE THIS GIRL!!!!


MILLIE ROCKONANYBLOG!!!

MODEL AND HUMANITARIAN PHILOMINA

DESIGNER AND FLY ASS HUMAN CHRISTIAN SIRIANO 


BLOGGER STYLE OVER SIZE
LOVE THIS GIRL!!!!

STYLIST TYRONE MAYES
MODEL ASHLEY GRAM



TOO MANY BLOGGERS TO NAME BUT WE ALL AROUND SUPER MODEL EMME!!!




 Now for the outfit..
PHOTO by ESTRELLA 
CROP TOP: C. SIRIANO
SKIRT: C. SIRIANO
OBLONG BELT: LANE BRYANT
SHADES: MIRINA COLLECTION
SHOES: TORRID

Banner