Leaderboard
728x15

MY SWIM SUIT STORY- PART II

Large Rectangle


#MYSWIMBODY campaign by Swimsuitforall made me want to share another swimsuit story.
Most recently I attended The Golden Confidence pool party but never got a chance to take photos without my cover up.  Seeing that this swim campaign is all about no cover-ups I thought I'd break this two piece out on the beaches of NYC.



I recently wrote a blog post about the one piece swimsuit and how it made a comeback this summer but I cant deny the sexiness of the two piece suit.  I myself never bought a two piece but recognize that they can be very liberating and sexy. With that notion I decided that this year will be two piece swim summer for me.  Did I bucket list a swimsuit? ...yes I did.

As the swimsuit season started I shopping around and tried on a few suits.  Me being a size 24-26 the pickings were slim.  I guess even plus size retailers don't think the size 24/26 market would buy a two piece but I guess that's another blog post.

Anyway, I tired on a few two piece and found the same problem over and over again.  Even when I did find two piece that came in my size, they just didn't fit correct.  They made me feel sloppy not sexy. They didn't have enough coverage, support, or was just too plain for my taste.

Then I stepped in this two piece from the Liv Collection from Lane Bryant. It was love at first try.  Not only did it support my bust (which was the biggest fail of most two pieces) but it was playful and colorful.  It covered but I still felt sexy.  I didn't feel like at any moment I would fall out or the band on the bottoms would roll down.  In short...it was perfect.
Stylistas, I cant tell you how happy I was when I put this on.  I when through so much when I put on this bathing suit.  Joy and happiness yes but also a sense of relief because I didn't have to search anymore.

I WAS DONE!!!!

I've heard of a few bloggers complaining that Lane Bryant doesn't do this or doesn't do that....but honestly, they are the one retailer that has never let me down.  They made my two piece dreams come true and for that I say thank you. +

OUTFIT DETAILS

Bathing Suit: LIVI by Lane Bryant
Shade: ShadesLA


UNFORTUNATELY THE SUIT IM MODELING HAS SOLD OUT 

HERE IS ANOTHER TWO PIECE THAT I TRIED ON THAT WAS AMAZING 
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE. NOW 30% OFF


Photographer: Art-n-Lee
Location Scout & Assistant: LaTonya Bradley
Banner