Leaderboard
728x15

THE MOOD COLLECTION FROM ELOQUII

Large Rectangle
HELLO MY STYLISTAS!!!!

TODAY ONE OF MY FAVE ONLINE RETAILER ELOQUII SHARED A NEW COLLECTION "THE MOOD"

THERE ARE SO MANY GREAT FALL TRANSITIONAL PIECES IN THIS COLLECTION I JUST HAD TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL. ENJOY!!!




DENIM
Fall is always a big on denim.  I love how Eloquii has revisited denim in this collection.  Here are a few of my fave (you may see me in these very soon)

PATCHWORK DENIM

DENIM MILITARY BLAZER

WIDE LEG DENIM JUMPSUIT


PATTERNS
I am very big on patterns.  I know a lot of plus size women shy away from pattern but a true stylista wear what she wants and breaks all the "fat girl" rules.  Pattern mixing is also very big this fall.  Here are some of my fabulous fave from the collection.
RIBBED KNIT SWEATER DRESS

CONVERSATIONAL PRINT BLOUSE

CONVERSATIONAL PRINT DRESS


POP  FALL COLOR

This Fall is not the time to be afraid of color. Vibrant colors is also a very big trends in the fall.  Colors are not at all muted dark and dull.
Bright yellows, aquas, greens and blues flood the fall fashion industry. Eloquii has made sure our plus size fashionistas has what we need to stay in style.


TIE NECK RUFFLE BLOUSE
RUFFLE SHIRT DRESS

SUEDE MARRY JANE
OVER THE KNEE SUEDE BOOT 

Banner