Leaderboard
728x15

OOTD: WHITE MAXI DRESS

Large Rectangle


HAPPY MONDAY STYLISTAS!!!

August is coming to an end but not before a few more hot summer days and cooler nights before this Summer comes to a close.  We have a whole lot more to fun in the sun outfits don't we? This summer has been a hot one but I've kept cool with some great fashion choices and by celebrated them all.




White dresses are still the coolest and best thing to wear hot days and I LOVE a white dress.
This maxi dress is one of my favorite.  Granted being 6 feet tall I have a hard time purchasing maxi dresses but this one was long enough.  I bought just in time to wear a few more warm days of summer.
Chilling on the pier can get a bit windy so, I added a shear colorful scarf to drape over my arms as the sun went down and the winds picked up.


Kept my makeup simple with a dewy face and pale lip. Love this makeup with its warm out.  Looks like I've been kiss by the sun right?
 
I sat on the pier and enjoyed the sound of the waves crashing and kids flying their kites (and yes Marry Poppins "Fly a Kite" did pop into my head). What a great summer day with a great summers outfit.


Oh and by the way...here are a few other dresses that are perfect for summer from the same retailer. 

What has been your favorite white dress of Summer16?  Share your look in the comments below.



OUTFIT BREAKDOWN


Dress & Belt: Ashley Stewart

PHOTOGRAPHER: ARTNLEE
Banner