Leaderboard
728x15

10 FALL BEAUTY PRODUCTS UNDER $10 BUCKS

Large Rectangle

I am not a huge makeup girl.  I don't have tons and tons of overprice makeup cluttering my leather knapsack.  I like to keep it simple and chic but I always update my colors and or tools for each season. I wanted to share what I am adding this season with you all.

Here are 10 items I have added to my makeup bag that you will also need in yours as well.






1. e.l.f. Eyebrow Treat & Tame
With Vitamin infused gel to help thin lashed become full on one side and eyebrow mascara filler on the other this is the perfect combination for my fellow thinner lash girls.  The gel also helps to growing trend of full eye browns this fall.  ($3, elf.com)

2. Rimmel Volume Colourist Mascara

Another trend this fall is spider lashes.  I am not big on wearing lashes so I find it easier to apply mascara that darken and gives my lashes volume.  ($8.49, Walgreens)






3. Gold Bond Healing Foot Cream
Feet tend to take a backseat when we know they will be in swede flats, boots and booties.  To keep my feet nice and smooth between sparing winter pedicures this is great lotion for your foot to keep feet  and heels soft. ($7.99, CVS)


4. NYX Make Up Setting Spray
Say Bye-bye to the dew face.  Fall is all about a matte finish face.  I use this spray and as long as the weather is cool I never find the need to re-apply powder foundation. ($7.99, NYX.com)




5.   Maybelline Graffiti Nudes Eye Shadow Palette
With so many trends having a 90's retro feel this color pallete fits right in.  Ranging from gold glitter to fuchsia to teal you bound to find a few combinations in the pallet you will wear all Fall into winter. ($9.99, ultra.com)


6. Zoya Noah Nude Nail Polish
Depending on my skin tone it can go from a simple nude to a high contrast color.  But the one thing you will know...its not your average nude.  Its actually far from it!!! ($10, Zoya.com)


7. China Glaze Rebel Fall Collection
This chocolate metallic look is hard to describe but goes great with military green bomber jacket. Try this or any of the Rebel Fall colors ($8, ultra.com)

8. Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme: Obsession
I love love love matte lip and the vamp lip trend is just what I needed in my life.  Trendy colors I don't like to spend a lot on so get this if you want to try the vamp lip this fall. ($7.99, target.com)


9. Revlon Super Lustrous Lip: Love is On
If your not feeling the matte lip trend then a super soft red lip stick is also a trend is winter.  This Revlon color is not the supper wet look of the summer but has a simple classic look.  If red is a new thing for you having a low cost red will make you feel better if it doesn't work out.  ($4.99, target.com)

10. Revlon Colorstay Cream Gel Eyeliner
With heavy eye liner being another beauty trend, this is something that is easy to use.  The best thing is if  you mess up or don't like this trend you won't feel like you broke your bank to achieve the look. ($10.99, ultra.com)
Banner