Leaderboard
728x15

#OOTD HALF SKIRT

Large Rectangle



Good Monday to all my stylista!!!!
Hope you all had a great weekend.  With all that has happened over the past week to America, life is starting to not feel so numb. 
As we all get back to normal I have to get back to what I love.  I love fashion and showing that style can have any size.  With this in mind, lets get back to my outfits of the day. 



I love this half skirt so much.  It an amazing pattern and at first I wish I could get it as a full skirt.  But when you wear a 1/2 skirt you get the fun and playfulness of a skirt but can also get something else going on with the other side.  For this look I paired it with high slacks but I could see me wearing this with a body con dress as well.
I kept my makeup fresh and lips dark for the fall temperature.  I really wanted my dark lips to be the highlight of my face.

It feels good to get back to business as usual and work on the thing that I can actually change.  That is helping other see that style comes in all sizes

OUTFIT DETAIL
Crop Top: Jibri
Pants: Torrid
1/2 Skirt: BGU
Shoes: Ashley Stewarts
photos by: Art-n-Lee
Banner