Leaderboard
728x15

TOP TRENDS IN PLUS COATS 2016

Large Rectangle

The temperature is falling fast and I have been shopping for a new coat.  there are some fantastic trending winter coats out there.  so much, I'm having a hard time choosing one!!! my research wont be in vain.  I decided to share what my stylistas trends in plus size coats

Enjoy!!!


TREND: SHEARLING

Lane Bryant Sweater Coat
I like this coat for days that are not too cold and I want to show off my outfit. 

TREND: GRAPHIC FUR
Lane Bryant

TREND: SPRING-HAPPY SHADES













both from Eloquii


I love wearing color in the winter.  if you do too, then this is the trend for you. 


TREND: OVERSIZED & Drama
Full Beauty


Lane Bryant
I'm more partial to this Trend for 2016.  Maybe its because I think it will be a colder winter but I also love the exaggeration of a long swinging coat.  i can wear it open, on the shoulder or close.  Most I see are in black but but a few designer carry some in color. 

TREND: crazy capes


Both from Eloquii

McCarthy Seven7 Collection

Trend: Cold weather Accessories





Hot hats, cool color gloves, wide printed scarfs.  You name it...its out there.  The key is this trend is to not over do it. I put everything on then take one thing off.
Banner