Leaderboard
728x15

OOTD: LETS TRY THIS AGAIN!!!

Large Rectangle
Happy Friday Stylistas!!!!

Last year I wore this wrap sweater in an outfit post explaining how not all outfit are hits.
Lets just say the outfit wasn't the best I could have done.  (To see the other outfit click HERE). 

As I was turning over my closet for the winter I found this wrap and decided to try it out again.  This time I build the outfit around the sweater using the same color scheme but better execution. 
This outfit of the day is to mend an outfit gone bad. 



For this outfit I thought to just KISS it.  Sweater dress with beautiful sweater heels and shades.  Nothing fancy.


Makeup is where I did a bit more. Instead of orange shades, as I did with the first outfit (don't ask just....don't ask) I decided to add some contrasting colors on my lip with Maybelline Vivid Matt lipstick in fall orange. 

I'm not the one to brag but ....
NAILED IT!!!

OOTD DETAILS


 Dress: Old Navy
Sweater: Thrift store find
Shoes: Avenue
Shades: Christian Siriano


Banner