Leaderboard
728x15

12 DRESSES OF CHRISTMAS DRESS 7: LBD

Large Rectangle
On the 7th day of Christmas my Fashion Fairy Gave to me...

Little Black Dress by Avenue
 A little black dress will always be the staple dress for the holiday.  When wearing a black dress, you want to add color to stop if from being dull.  For the dress, we added a punch of color in the shoes. 

As I was taking the photo I started to draw a small crowd which always worries me.  I wonder what's the stares are about? After looking at the photos I understood why.  The dotted dress and pompom shoes were perfect for a night on the town.  Plus when they see a plus girl with a dress up to her knees the marvel at her confidence.  Me....I didn't even notice.  It was a beautiful yet simple dress

Add a sequins belt to add some texture and define the waist.
THATS ALL SHE NEEDS!!!

OUTFIT DETALS



Dress & Shoes by: Avenue
sponsor post
photos by Morgan
Banner