Leaderboard
728x15

PRODUCT REVIEW: HONEYWELL HUMIDIFIER

Large Rectangle



I've always owned a Humidifier and use them quite frequently.  The air in my apartment  gets dry and hot and opening a window in the wintertime is not an option.  With a stuffy home, I needed a humidifier to keep the air feeling moist.

Also "mini me" has sinus and allergies so keeping the air moist in her room was a way to stop her from getting sick and missing days from school. 

as you can see,  we use humidifiers frequently and I've been through my share of humidifiers. 
The Honeywell Humidifier worked perfectly for my daughters room.  Hers had recently broke so thought this was a perfect opportunity to try in her room.  Her room is smaller so it was perfect fit for her dresser.  It was very quick and quiet.  Within seconds I could see the cool mist.
"Mini me" gives it two thumbs up!!!

Overall this is a simple and effective humidifier.  I recommend it for smaller spaces or bedrooms.  To see more about this product visit bit.ly/HONEYHNEC

 I received the Honeywell Humidification System from Influenster to review. Was sent for free but all content and opinions are my own.
Banner