Leaderboard
728x15

12 DRESSES OF CHRISTMAS NO 12: BLACK & GOLD HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Large Rectangle
On the 12 (and last) day of Christmas my Fashion Fairy gave to me....
Eloquii Black and Gold Suit

 The New Year Collection (and 12 Dress countdown) ends with this gold & black printed suit from Eloquii. 
From the first time I put on the jacket I was in love.  I held it as my last outfit because nothing screams New Year like a black and gold suit. 


These Brooklyn Streets Not Ready For This!!!

Some will say that matching suit is too much but not for this Stylista!!!!
I feel if your going to stand out it might as well be in the best way possible. 


 I completed the suit with a white button down, black and white pumps, gold accessories and black/gold clutch.


To all my stylista I just wanted to end with saying Happy New Year!!! I hope to see you all next year and that we keep growing together.  I thank all of you who have been with me from the beginning and the stylistas who found me this year.  My New Year resolution is to keep bring the best I can to NEC STYLE .  NEC Style is my fashion blog but I do it to show that women of the 22+ size can and ARE stylish.  I resolve to bring you guys more and more and keep the love and positivity flowing.  I want to bring more products, makeup, fashion and brands that sizes for the plus size women. 
I pray that I can bring this and much more to you all for 2017!!! God Bless you all and...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
OUTFIT DETAIL

Suit: Eloquii
Shirt: Lane Bryant Glamour Collection
Clutch: Gift from friend(no name)
Shoes: Avenue (no longer available)
Banner