Leaderboard
728x15

12 DRESSES OF CHRISTMAS: OUTFIT 1-RUE 107

Large Rectangle

HELLO MY STYLISTA!!!!

Well the year is almost over and what a year we had!!!  As America seem to be very much in their feelings (both good and bad ways) my life has manage to grow and change as well.  My family life is better. Dating is better. My friendships have grown to include new people in my life and I've enjoyed my stylista crew growth.  You guys let me know when I'm doing good and I love you for that.

So its with that love that I bring you my 12 Dresses of Christmas.  That good old Fashion Fairy is back and taking over NEC STYLE once again!!!! Can you believe its been  3 years now!!!! WOW.  This year she I've been blessed to model all 12 holiday looks!!! Hope your ready to get sick of me! All outfits will have links to purchase so don't worry.  If you like it, you can buy it!!!

Happy Holiday's everyone!
NEC Style out...Fashion Fair in.

On the first day of Christmas my Fashion Fairy gave to me....

Rue 107 Velvet Jacket and Crop Top

 
Simple red and black  gets me in the mood for the holiday.  But make that red a two piece velvet crop top and jacket and all I can hear is "Santa Baby."
 
I attended an event hosted by Rue107 and thought it was a perfect opportunity to try out their line.  Rue107 is the epitome of sexy with body con dress, bold prints and sexy swim suits.  I was skeptical, as all over size 22 girl are, but as a stylist you learn to not judge a line by its cover.  You MUST try it on.  I was so excited when this velvet crop top came over my breast that  I bought two!!! Rue107 is not a plus exclusive line (comes s-3xl) so you and your smaller size girlfriend can share in shopping their line. 

 
I kept the rest of the outfit simple so the top and jacked could stand out.  Finished the outfit with a red sparky lip (didn't take a close up of the lip color....sorry) and gold jewelry. 
 
What a great way to start my 12 dresses of Christmas!!!!
 

OUTFIT DETAIL
COAT: RUE 107
PANTS: JIBRI
SHOES & OTHER ACCESSORIES: FROM CLOSET
 
photo by Morgan Whitney

Banner