Leaderboard
728x15

12 DRESSES OF CHRISTMAS: OUTFIT 2 @DIA&CO HOLIDAY PARTY

Large Rectangle
On the second day of Christmas my Fashion Fairy gave to me....

 Glitter and off the Shoulder

I was very excited to attend my first Holiday Party with Dia&Co.  Also I got to wear my second outfit in my 12 dresses of Christmas.  No its not a dress but the Fashion Fairy wanted to show a little bit of glitter for the holiday.  Sequin pants defiantly put me in the spirit of Holiday and I cant wait to wear my next Holiday outfit.  Can I just say how great this off the shoulder sweater worked for me.  This defiantly will be a repeat offender.
I had such a good time.  I got a chance to meet with some of my blogger friends and meet the team of Dia&Co.  If you didn't know, Dia&Co. is a subscription fashion box for the plus size woman.  A box of fashionable items is curated by a stylist and shipped to your door step. 

Here are some photos of the party...
La Pecosa Preciosa, Gypsy in the city, Suits Heels & Curves
SarahTaylor so great to meet up
Ashby and Maxey of Dia&Co

Steffy Full Style

Alliemcgev giving face YEAS!!!
As you cans see all black was the theme of the night!!!

Thanks Dia&CO for the swag bag.  
 Cant wait to style up this blue clutch


OUTFIT DETAILS


Sweater: Lane Bryant
Sequins Pants: Lane Bryant
Belt: Lane Bryant (no longer available)
items provided by Lane Bryant
Banner