Leaderboard
728x15

JIBRI SPRING 2017 COLLECTION

Large Rectangle
Black and White Stripes, paired with a hot pink high wasted dress pants was the first thing I saw from one of my favorite designer JIBRI.  You guys know I have a small obsession with this indie designer but she has really out done the collection. From bold to graphic I couldn't contain my happiness.  See what items from the collection I cant get enough of (and neither will you)



Wide cut pants, Jumpers, and high cut dress paints were all designs signature to JIBRI featured in this collection.

 

Prints are bold and in your face. 




The color pallet screamed spring with blue, pink and yellow.


The graphic black and white prints are classics to be worn year after year


As a nod to the "bare shoulder" trend of spring, JIBRI has a few  off the shoulder prints tops that can be worn under a suit jacket.  (but, I don't think you will)

Overall, JIBRI spring 2017 collection was great.  I just cant wait to see what's to come for Summer cover-ups....maybe swimsuits....lets wait and see. 


All items are available today. 
To shop and see more of the collection click here

Banner