Leaderboard
728x15

SPRING TRENDY BAGS FROM TARGET.COM

Large Rectangle
This bag from YSL is the top trending bag for SPRING.  But with a price tag at just over $2200!!!!, that is way too much for my trendy budget.  When buying accessories I make sure too keep a budget.  They are trending items.  I may not like them next season so there is no reason to spend thousands of dollars on them.  
Don't get me wrong....if you got it...buy it but,  trendy items go in and out with the changing of the season and $2200 for a seasonal bag doesn't work for most of us right!?!


For trendy handbags that wont break your pocket, I have partnered with Target.com to present the 5 top trendy yet affordable bags for spring 2017.  Some may even make it all year long.




Embroidery

Embroidery: Try getting floral embroidery to get two trends in one. 
circle


Circle Cross body: I love how this bag works for all body types.  Try with some low cut brown booties to wear it now and a skater dress in the spring. 



Mini Satchel: The Biggest trending item is the mini-satchel. Get yours in a yellow, orange, or green to work in Spring hottest colors

Mini satchel

Funky Backpacks: I love a backpack so Targets great selection of designer backpacks keep me coming back for more

Rose Gold

Anything Rose Gold: This is the metallic of the Spring.  It goes with almost anything!!!!

 



Weekend
The Weekend-er: Spring means the begging of travel so get a new weekend back for when you need to breakout from the city and get some quiet time. 


Click HERE to shop these trendy bags and more!!! 
Banner