Leaderboard
728x15

OOTD: Brunch with Friends in Dia & Co.

Large Rectangle

I love meeting up with friends.  I have to schedule in fun adult time with friends.  We all have such hectic lives that a schedule time to sit and catch up is needed.  Last Saturday in was a rainy day so we met at our dinner for food and booze.   I wanted a cool laid back outfit but I still had to make some heads turn. This outfit from Dia & Co came just in time.


Dia and Co is a subscription box company for women size 12-28.  You fill out a form tell them about your style and magically clothes show up at your door step.  Keep what you want send back what you don't like and thats it!!! Its like having a personal shopper and  stylist all in one.

I've had a thing for kimono cut jackets for some time.  Its the perfect length and weight for those spring turn summer days.  This one from the subscription box company Dia & Co.  Is a perfect for such days.  Its super light weight.  The print is just adorable. and its long enough to fit my very tall frame!!!


My stylist from Dia paired this with a navy top and blue jeans.  I really wish I could take credit for this outfit but I can not.  It was sent to me as is and I wore that way.

Even the clutch was sent to me!!!! 
Great job Ashby (that's my stylist from Dia & Co.)

In all, it was a rainy day but it was fun to sit and converse with my friends.  I need more of these boozy brunches with friends.  How about you.  Let me know how you like to spend your Sunday with friends. 

Oh...
If you would like to sign up for Dia & Co click HERE.  Let them know N.E.C. Style sent you!!!
You can even this outfit in your box!!!


Outfit Detail

Head to toe in Dia & Co



Banner