Leaderboard
728x15

OOTD: GET A LITTLE SEXY PRABAL GURUNG PART II

Large Rectangle

I say all the time "God knew what he was doing when me made me a big girl cause if I was skinny I would never wear clothes!"  Some would say that it should matter what size I am where as little or as much as you want (and I agree) but with years of people telling me to cover up, I've gotten into my head that "you can be fashionable but sexy...no" Its sometimes hard to show a little skin....but not this outfit.





This floral top it made it a whole lot easier to show a little skin in this warmer weather.  It was the first thing I though to do when I saw the skirt.  Once I added the blue trench I knew this would be a great outfit!!!

 The "fanny pack" made its return stylistas!!!!

 I had so much fun rocking this outfit.  The accessories I add was such a great add to a sexy outfit. 

OUTFIT DETAILS
Top: Lane Bryant
Trench Jacket: Lane Bryant
Jeans: Avenue
Shoes: Ashley Stewart
Shades, Bracelet & Choker: Lane Bryant
Ear rings: Rocksbox

Banner