Leaderboard
728x15

OOTD: RED WHITE AND BLUE FLORAL

Large Rectangle

HEY STYLISTAS!!!!
I know I know..its been a LONG time since I did an outfit post.
I can only say that grad school is a killer but that's still no excuse to not bring you guys the business!!!  I really miss sharing my style with you guys but I kept putting it off because school, my mini me, family/friends or sickness (will tell you about that later) kept getting in the way of creating bomb ass photos.  So I decided to make a date with my stylistas to give you guys some eye candy.





I got a room at the FAB Fairmont hotel in Brooklyn and and snapped some amazing photos in their lobby.  How perfect was this room for my outfit!!! Can I just say that I had some staff turning heads but what an amazing feeling to be back in front of the camera.

 The red what and blue print on print is just what I need to kick start spring 2017!!! I love everything about this print and the mixing and matching I will do with other things in my closet will extend the life of these for a very long time. .


Kept my accessories simple to accentuate the silver buttons of the shirt but had to break out my red heels and blue bag to tie the colors together.

Trust and believe I will try my best to not stay away so long.  But there's more to come.

OOTD DETAILS
Shoes: Avenue


photos by: Matey Ghaslow
Banner