Leaderboard
728x15

OOTD: EASTER FLORAL DRESS

Large Rectangle

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!
I HOPE DIED ALL YOUR EGGS AND MADE LOTS ON MONEY ON YOUR GROWN AND SEXY EASTER EGG HUNTS.  BUT MOSTLY, I HOPE THAT YOU ALL TOOK THE TIME OUT TO RECOGNIZE THE REAL MEANING ABOUT THIS HOLIDAY AND RECEIVED THE WORD OF GOD TODAY!!!

It was very warm in the city today and I feel like we experience a tornado (no confirmations just yet) but it was a very nice day (for those who like warm weather)
For me today also signifies the beginning of Spring.  Floral dress open toe shoes and thinner jackets is in all of our future. 

Today I wore my Old Navy floral dress.  This dress was so comfortable and easy to wear.  I paired with blue and pink accessories, shoes and jackets to complete the look.  Also, nothing says spring to me like my flamingo ear rings.  
It was a great day in Brooklyn and even though I don't like warm weather I do enjoy florals and light jackets.  I will take the good with the bad. 

Happy Easter Everyone!!!

 Outfit Details
Jacket: Lane Bryant
Bag: Prada
Dress: Old Navy
Shoes: Torrid


Banner