Leaderboard
728x15

12 DRESSES OF CHRISTMAS: BODAK YELLOW W. ELOQUII

Large Rectangle
ON THE 2nd DAY OF CHRISTMAS MY FASHION FAIRY GAVE TO ME...


Eloquii Tie neck blazer and pleated skirt




Color on Color is a huge trend this season. For the holiday, instead of all black try all of one color.  I picked yellow because I love the color and the way it complements my skin tone.  The great thing about this look is it can be duplicated in MANY different colors.  From all black (if you prefer) to all white and several colors in between, Eloquii created enough colors of this blazer and skirt that it can be done to fit everyone skin tone. 

Pared this look with booties and some simple jewlery.  But to break up the colors I added my gold patchwork clutch.  Im not a big fan of small clutches but this one had so weight and was big enough to hold my phone so it worked. 
OUTFIT DETAILS

Skirt: Eloquii
Tie Neck Blazer: Eloquii
Shoes: Avenue (shoes are now 70% off)
Banner