Leaderboard
728x15

12 DRESSES OF CHRISTMAS: ROYAL-TY W. LANE BRYANT

Large Rectangle
On the 3rd day of Christmas my Fashion Fairy gave to me....
Royal Blue Ruffle Dress

After yellow comes blue right?  Well on my list it does! I first saw this dress while at a preview for fall and fell in love.  After speaking to LB design team, I had to have it apart of my holiday list.  
I am not big on body con dresses but the design and material was very forgiving to my "trouble" areas.   The dress has a ruffle detail to the side which is super cute.  My only suggestion is to size up.  If your an 22/24 go with the 24.

To finish off the look, I paired the dress with my Blue cape coat and added a vamp purple lips.  I kept my jewelry to a minimum with a necklace and cocktail ring. 


Outfit Detail

Coat: Unknown 
(was swapped for another coat with a fellow stylista but Here is a link to a similar one)
Jewelry: Lane Bryant

photographer: Afro-vocative
Sponsor post
Sponsorship does not affect my opinion of the product
Banner