Leaderboard
728x15

12 DRESSES OF CHRISTMAS LOOK 4: BLACK & GOLD W. TRACY ELLIS ROSS COLLECTION

Large Rectangle
ON THE 4TH DAY OF CHRISTMAS MY FASHION FAIRY GAVE TO ME...
.
BLACK JUMPSUIT & GOLD QUILTED JACKET

Nothing says holiday like Black and Gold together.  This year I paired my my gold quilted jacket with the new Tracy Ellis Ross Jumper from J.C. Penny.
This jumper is strapless and very roomy.  It moves a lot and works well for my height.  Also I love how roomy it was.  It gave me the ability to show off what I like and hide what I didn't.


I paired the jumper with black and gold jewelry and a very red holiday lipstick. Also, my white and gold clutch from two seasons ago has made a comeback this year.  



This is one of the easiest outfits I have every put together and the most fun. Thank you to JC Penny and Traci Ellis Ross for creating this fabulous collection

Outfit Details




Jumper: JCPenny
Jacket: Eloquii via Dia & Co








Banner