Leaderboard
728x15

12 DRESSES OF CHRISTMAS LOOK 5: FB LIVE WITH DIA AND CO

Large Rectangle

On the 5th day of Christmas my fashion fairy gave to me....

Pleated leather skirt and Bird Shirt w. Dia & Co. FB live

On Monday, I had the pleasure of talking with Dia & Co on fashion how to handle family member during the holidays.
As I am doing "12 Dresses of Christmas" and Dia was doing "12 days of Dia", it was a great way to bring the two worlds together.



Along with our host Ashby, I was chatting next to some amazing women. The panel consist of Jessica Torres and Kayla who works for Dia. Also, artist Jonquel was drawing two winners of our FB live. How great is that?


For this event outfit I decided to wear an outfit ready to go from work to fun. I love this outfit because it worked perfect for my office but was able to work well on camera.


Outfit Detail


Skirt and Top: Simply Be 
***click here to purchase***

Below is a link to the video and our great conversation.

Banner