Leaderboard
728x15

12 DRESSES OF CHRISTMAS LOOK 6: UGLY SWEATER W. FUN WITH FRIENDS

Large Rectangle

On the 6th day of Christmas my fashion fairy gave to me....

An ugly shirt for my ugly sweater party w. FWF
For the third year in a row, I attended the ugly sweater Christmas party thrown by Fun with Friends.

I always enjoy this party and it has become one of my holiday traditions to attend with my girl Camelia.

The best DJ ever...I come out for Taela Naomi every year
There is always great people, great dancing and a great DJ.  This year we had three!  One even came all the way from across the pond.


Because the night is filled with dancing, I decided to not do a sweater but a shirt in order to remain cool and keep dancing.


This shirt was simple but very festive.  Paired with black sneakers and some breathable paint I was able to stay on the dance floor all night long.


FWF believes in philanthropy as well as fun!  As well as a ugly sweater everyone donated a gift the owner of the club.  She let the crowd now that FWF help her to reach her goal of 5,000 toys to give out to kids of parent who are incarcerated or on hard times.
Isn't that just amazing.

Top three ugly sweater...I really liked the one far right

Winner of the Ugly Sweater Contest 5 years in a row DAAAAAME!!!
Outside of a bartender with an attitude and the coat check girl trying  to charge extra for my small book bag, (yep I tell you when your events are doing right and when they are doing wrong) the event was amazing.

This is such a great time and such a great crowd I will defiantly party with FWF for years to come.

Outfit Details


Bomber Sneakers: Target
Shirt Pants and hat: Ashley Stewart ***click here to purchase***
photos credit to FWF

Banner