Leaderboard
728x15

VALENTINES DAY GIFT IDEAS FOR THE LATE AT HEART

Large Rectangle














Do you ALWAYS forget to get that special some one in your life something great for Valentines Day!?! Dont feel bad, I do as well.  
Heart shaped candy and flowers from CVS shows that you were late and not even thinking about the person until the day of. No one wants to feel forgotten about (even if you did forget).

Here are some gifts you can pick up on Valentines Day that will look like you planned the gift for months instead of seconds.



First lets start out with what NOT to get:

  • Gift Cards
  • Money
  • SEX


None of these say I forgot more than a dressed up sex or easy money.  Not saying that they don't go well with other gift (especially sex) but alone it just looks like you didn't care enough to try.

HIS AND HERS PERFUME

Earlier in the year I spoke about this scents from Michel Germain.  He created a perfume for his wife and then created a matching sent for himself.  This gift can be picked up in most department stores but the fact that you picked up a matching scent for you and your partner shows you were thinking of corresponding with them.  If that doesn't scream love I don't know what else does.  

BUY THEIR GROUPON


I am a sucker for Groupon trips, event and items.  If your lover is a big on Groupon as Tiffany Haddish or myself is, hack into your love ones Groupon and see if they have something sitting in there they haven't purchase.  A trip to a spa, a class, maybe even those new yoga mat they had their eye on.  This not only shows that you were trying to lighten their load but you did some investigation into what they needed without asking.  

FLOWERS AND CANDY?
ok....but what else






I know I said that flowers and candy is a no no BUT if you must, make sure they are their favorite candy and flowers.  If they love sunflowers, make sure you get THAT flower.  If they love candy make sure you buy that.  For me Godiva & a Lilly will always make me happy.  But that's not all!!

What else you say?

Make them feel special.  Draw a bath, make dinner and CLEAN UP!!!! Nothing says "I love you" like a clean kitchen and bathroom that I didn't do.  


Valentines Day is about showing a person you care about them and to show them how much you care.  No matter your budget (or how late you remembered) remember to tell all the special someones in your life that you care and you love them

So to all my special Stylista I love you all and Happy Valentines day.  

Banner