Leaderboard
728x15

SUMMER '18 SWIMSUIT: Jessica Milagros for Boutique+

Large Rectangle


Recently I had the opportunity to join JCPenney & Jessica Milagros in celebrating the launch of the first-ever Boutique+ Swim collection.  
                                                                     
JCPenney expanded its plus size private label brand, Boutique+, to include swimwear that fits and flatters curvy silhouettes. This first collection was in collaboration with Jessica Milagros, the first plus size Latina model to land a national campaign with JCPenney.


Sitting pool size with fellow plus size beauties, while it was still freezing temperatures outside, was a refreshing and welcoming change.  Through eating, drinking, toasting and conversation we got a chance to see the amazing collection that Jessica has put together.  


I love that the sizing of the swimwear was generious and the colors were very flattering.  Being top heavy, I sometimes find suits that fit my top but is too big for my bottom or vice versa.  
But with this collection, I did not have that problem.  

I also loved all of the patterns and colors that were available in two AND one piece suits.  
Here are a few more suits I am in love with.


The Boutique+ Swim collection is available exclusively at jcpenney.com and in select stores now.
Banner