Leaderboard
728x15

I'M CARAVAN STYLIST STUDIO BLOGGER OF THE WEEK. YAY!!!

Large Rectangle
 I have the opportunity to experience hair and makeup at Caravan Stylist Studio as their blogger of the week.
Caravan is an appointment only style studio for actresses, musicians, bloggers and other creative people.  The studio offers hair, makeup, nail and even fashion styling.


While I was there I had the chance to get my hair and makeup done with a mini facial from Patchology.  It was such an honor to be their blogger of the week.  Here are some photos from my time at Caravan.





Caravan also support indie artist which was a huge plus for me

First there was hair....

Then came facial by Patchology...

Then there was makeup...

We almost there!!!!
Final look!! YES!!!!
I love my look so much.  Thank you 
Thank you so much to Caravan for allowing me to feel so beautiful and special.  Special thanks to The Gregory Hotel. Patchology, MustaeV, Sheree Cosmetics and Lifeway Kefir and finally Val.  You are amazing and will be back soon.
 




Below are links to all product/brand that made all this possible



Banner