Leaderboard
728x15

AMBER ROSE X SIMPLY BE

Large Rectangle

ITS FINALLY HERE!!!!

The collaboration with Amber Rose and Simple Be drooped 6.30.18.  The collection, created and edited by Amber Rose, is filled with all types of fashion.  The collection is available from size 6-32 so all my plus size princesses get ready to get your sexy on.



This collection is super sexy.  There is spandex, body con dresses, body con jumpers and the most latex I have seen in an inclusive collection.   The collection also has accessories like shoes and a pink diamond choker.  They even have some high hip swim suits and even a beach towel.   I am excited to see my girls rock everything they can in this collection all white body con dress or the latex pink shirt. 

This collection is surly a collection for the sexy at heart.  I just may get my sexy on with this collection as well.  Here are a few items I love from the collection.









To see more of the collection, head over to Simply Be or click HERE to see the full collection.

Banner